Sending secure messages and documents via Sendside's Secure Web is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Simply visit our secure portal at: https://www.simplesmartsecure.com
- Once there, look for the Login link on the top right part of the page. Click on the LOGIN Link.
- Now that you're at the Login Page, you might consider bookmarking it so that you can get back to it easily.
- You'll need your user ID and Password to Login. If you have not yet registered for your account, you'll need an invitation. Invitations are generated by the sender when they send you a message for the first time. An invitation will walk you through the process for creating an account. The processes for creating a free, personal account and a business account are slightly different, but similar.
- Once you have registered, simply enter in your User ID (may be your email address) and your Password and click on the LOGIN Button. Keep in mind that User IDs and Passwords are case sensitive for added security!
- If your credentials are correct, you'll be taken to the Message Center Inbox.
- From there, click on COMPOSE. This will load the compose window.
- To send a secure message, add one or more recipients to the TO field. The system will automatically enter a semicolon to separate email addresses.
- Add a subject.
- Add a message.
- Documents can be added in one of two ways: 1) By clicking on the ADD ATTACHMENT button or, 2) by dragging and dropping one or more files into the window. You do not need to drag/drop anywhere particular on the window. Once you "drop" the files in the window, a status bar will appear showing the upload progress of your files.
- Press SEND.
- If everything is successful, you'll receive a Delivery Confirmation that the message was delivered.
Note that a copy of the message is now available in your SENT folder. Simply click on the SENT tab in the Message Center to see when/if the message has been read.