This guide refers to the setup and configuration of a signature for Outlook 2007 for Windows . If you're not familiar with SecureSync or require additional background information, please view our Getting Started with SecureSync Article before proceedin
Creating your signature (Outlook 2007)
When sending a secure message please ensure you are sending it from your Sync account.
1. Open up your Outlook 2007 email client.
2. Open a new message and locate the Message tab. Locate the Include group.
3. Click Signature.
4. Click on Signatures.
5. You will see an Email Signatures tab and select New to create a new signature.
6. Enter a new name for your signature (We suggest one associated with the type secure method you wish to send). Click on OK.
7. Navigate to the Edit Signature field and enter the text you want for your signature. Below are templates you can just copy paste.
The following link will give you a description of the sending methods.
Please note at this time the Sync system does not support sending via PIN.
These templates below can be put before or after your signature.
For Challenge and Response:
Please note that the Challenge question cannot be more than 150 characters long and the Response can be no more than 50 characters long.
[Send Method: Challenge & Response]
Just your normal signature will work
8. After entering the Text, you can format it using the style and formatting buttons.
9. Click on the OK button to save and finalize the new signature.
For No Login: Note: Not recommended for best practice
[Send Method: No Login]