This guide refers to the setup and configuration of a signature for Outlook 2010 for Windows. If you're not familiar with SecureSync or require additional background information, please view our Getting Started with SecureSync Article before proceeding.
Creating your SecureSync signatures (Outlook 2010)
2. On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
3. Type a name for the signature such as "SecureSync Challenge Response", and then click OK.
4. In the Edit signature box, copy the text below for the security method that you want to use. (One per signature) You may also add your contact information above or below the SecureSync section.
Changing the font of the SecureSync section of the signature may prevent it from functioning properly.
Challenge and Response:[##SecureSync##] [Send Method: Challenge & Response] [Challenge: What is the zip code of the property?] [Response: ] [##SecureSync##]
No Login:[##SecureSync##] [Send Method: No Login] [##SecureSync##]
To attach a signature to your emails automatically you can perform the following.
1. On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
2. Under Choose default signature, in the E-mail account list, click an email account with which you want to associate the signature.
3. In the New messages list, select the signature that you want to include.
4. If you want a signature to be included when you reply to or forward messages, in the Replies/forwards list, select the signature. Otherwise, click (none).
To insert manually
1. In a new message, on the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click the signature that you want.
To use the Standard Secure send method select your normal Outlook signature or remove the SecureSync section when composing your email.